- is the neo-hip hop movement a cry for help or the anthem of mediocrity?
- is it music imitating life or life imitating music?
- what messages are offered in the form of romantic relationships & the “we-don’t-love-them-hoes” theme that has embedded itself into the music (r&b included), as well as the overall culture?
- is old skool hip hop dead?
- if so, can it be revived?
- where are the ladies?
- when did the storytelling & actual prose take a backseat to contrived backstories, non-words, and gimmicky pr stunts?
- where is the shovel to dig up the underground?
- what happened to the artistry, finesse, and prescence?
- where is the love?
if you could ask hip hop a question (s), what would it be?